The Dementia Support Australia (DSA) App offers an interactive, on-demand tool to all DSA’s services that support care partners of people living with dementia who want to improve the quality of life for those in their care.
Access DSA referral pathways to accredited clinical experts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the touch of a button.
Support and services
- Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Service (DBMAS) – to support residential aged care staff and families to care for people with dementia, experiencing changes in behaviour that impact their quality of life.
- Severe Behaviour Response Teams (SBRT) – to support carers of aged care residents who are experiencing severe behaviours and psychological symptoms of dementia.
- Needs Based Assessment (NBA) – assessing eligibility to the Specialist Dementia Care Program, to provide individualised care for people with very severe behaviours and psychological symptoms of dementia.
- Access tips and tools on how to support a person with dementia as well as managing an emergency.
Making a referral
Direct pathways to Live Chat to access one of our expert Consultants and refer to DSA today!
The DSA resource library
- Resources – helpsheets and guides, client stories, free online books and assessment tools.
- Webinars – access to all past webinars and ability to register for upcoming ones.
- Books – practical advice from experts and case studies on dementia care, music, design and the environment