Telstra Health is the largest Australian-based provider of software for healthcare providers and funders. Our vision is to be the leading provider of digital health solutions that shape a connected future for healthcare.
We provide software to the pharmacy, hospital, primary, diagnostic, Indigenous health, and aged, disability and community care sectors in Australia. Telstra Health is a subsidiary of Telstra Corporation, Australia’s leading telecommunications company.
Telstra Health's Aged & Disability division
Telstra Health’s product suite for residential aged care includes clinical and care, medication administration, resident and message management software solutions. Telstra Health also provides compliance reporting and workforce management including mobile worker software solutions for the community care and disability markets.
Telstra Health’s residential aged care software offering includes:
- Clinical Manager - Effectively manage clinical documentation, administration and care.
- MedMobile - Improve the management of medications and create efficiencies.
- Message Manager - Quickly and easily communicate with residents’ loved ones.
- Resident Manager - Easily manage resident administration and Medicare claiming.
Telstra Health’s community aged care and disability support software offering includes:
- Community Connect - The next generation of workforce and client management designed to promote the right care at the right time, in the right way.
- Community Connect Mobile - Delivers live schedule information, notifications, live directions and more via a user-friendly interface.