LifeCircle is a national social enterprise focused on improving the end-of-life experience. It provides guidance and support to families and professional carers of those who are dying, leveraging 30 years of experience through scaleable consumer and industry products.
We support the:
Inner circle - Families, friends, carers (= influencers, decision-makers)
- through curated online information resources as well as individualised coaching, by guides with lived experience caring for someone
Outer circle - where the inner circle turns to for help
- Aged care providers, healthcare, insurance, banks etc.
- Upskilling employees
- Increasing workforce resilience
- Improving customer experience
Our ongoing pilot study in the ACT hospital system indicates positive impact. The core product for the inner circle is operating nationally.
LifeCircle’s aged care solution:
A program to strengthen organisational capability in the social and emotional aspects of end-of-life care:
- A skill-set build of language, narrative, communication tools & frameworks
- A mind-set shift to enable take-up of the tools and drive behaviour change
- Supervision & practice for staff
- Wellbeing and resilience modules, improving purpose and motivation for the workforce
- Referral pathways for customers to LifeCircle
Current subscribers include BUPA, Westpac, with Estia entering discovery phase.