One of the ways CFA research design, is to interrogate recent case studies of ours following research and collaboration with the users and occupants. We examine their performance for ‘best practice’ for aged Care and Dementia management.
We are proud to present the recent case studies of;
• The Royce Penrith - 6 storied urban model
• Dudley Foord House - The Ponds - Anglicare
• Harbison Dementia Cottages - x 2 houses of 15 residents designed around the ‘butterfly’ care model for people with dementia in Bowral
• New concept designs for new ‘household’ care models currently in progress
• Studies for prefabrication solutions for the Resident Room Module