International Dementia Conference
You are using an old and unsupported browser. Upgrade to a modern browser for a better experience
Hear and interact with international sector-leading speakers, as they share the latest insights, research, and evidence-based best practice solutions. Streamed live & on-demand.
• Discover pragmatic, evidence-based solutions to use in your practice & operations
• Hear the invaluable opinions from people living with dementia and their carers
• Participate in interactive discussions with speakers & delegates across the world
Virtual Registration – AUD $299.00
The Conference Team is pleased to offer subsidised rates for people living with dementia and carers. We also have attractive options for students and groups. For more details please contact our Conference Team on email@example.com or call us at +61 2 8437 7355 for Australia and +44 (0) 7787 168 168 for UK or Europe. Subsidised rates for carers start at $50 with limited complimentary passes for people living with dementia accessible by emailing our conference team on the details above.
Your online Conference pass will give you exclusive access to:
• All keynote speakers and panel sessions streamed live & on-demand
• 30+ days' unlimited post-Conference access to presentations, publications and resources
• Interactive Q&A sessions and debates with speakers and panels
• Post-session chat forums and ability to network with the other delegates
Carers in conversation
Tomorrow might be better
Key points to consider when planning a conference
Thinking about Delegates with Dementia
A panel of nurses debate future considerations in dementia care
What's nursing got to do with aged care?
The impact of dementia & specific needs of Deaf people
Grant supports new toolkit for people living with dementia and deafness